Background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An Introduction:

Ok, internet. Here I am.

Who am I, you say? Well, I'm a self-proclaimed professional mess maker.

What's that? Well, that may take a while to explain. I like to make things. Quilts, stories, socks, pies, what have you. I'd say that I never met a craft that I didn't like, except that I am decidedly not a fan of counted cross-stitch. That particular craft makes me invent swear words that are better left to the imagination.
I like to think of myself as a Creative Person. The inherent problem in my style of creating is the mess that follows, hence the "Professional Mess Maker" part of my title.

What am I working on right now? Well, that's part of the fun of living inside my head. I'm working on a number of gifts for Christmas, my First Thanksgiving at Home, my first LDS Ward Christmas Party, but more about those later.

So? What do you think? Want to join in on the adventure?

Enjoy the ride!

What I'm reading: Furies of Calderon from the Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher.

1 comment:

  1. Count me in, Who doesn't like an adventure. Glad you are leaving those swear words to the imagination ~ counted cross stitch can do that to people.

    ReplyDelete